What is a virtual conference and expo?
The Virtual Conference and Expo is an event that will take place exclusively online. All conference presentations are broadcasted via webcast so you can watch from the comfort of your own office or home. All the features of an in-person event will still be available (exhibit halls, networking, questions with presenters, downloadable collateral, etc.).
How will registered participants access the virtual conference?
• Attendees will receive an email with login instructions 3-5 days before the event. We encourage all attendees to log into the platform before the conference starts to make sure you can login. If you have trouble logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• The conference will start at 9.30 am during the conference dates, so attendees should be logged into the virtual platform by 9:00 am.
What are the technical requirements to be able to participate?
• Laptop or personal computer
• Strong, reliable wifi connection
• Google Chrome is recommended to run the Virtual Conference platform.
Can I watch the livestream sessions on my phone or tablet or computer?
Yes, the Virtual Conference is accessible via a smart phone or tablet or computer/laptop.
Which sessions are going to be recorded?
All sessions will be recorded during the event and will be made available to attendees approximately 1-2 days after the event and be available for 12 months after release. Recordings will also include the session slides. If your registration includes access to the recordings, you will receive instructions for accessing them via email following the conference. Please refrain from personal recording as speakers may want to edit the recording before release.
Can I get a certificate of completion after attending virtual conference?
Yes, we will email soft copy of your certificate 2 days after the conference.
Where can I review the Program schedule of the online conference?
You can explore the speakers, topics, and schedule before the conference through agenda present in the website. This final agenda will be made available 5 days prior to the conference.
Can I ask the speaker a question or make a comment during a live session?
Questionnaire will there at end of each talk/presentation. Listeners can question and clarify their doubts. There will also be a chat box in which you can send messages for speakers to see.